Monday, May 4, 2015

Little updates

I can't believe it's may, where has the time gone and how is it that I got so busy and failed to update this little corner of the internet. ( I know all three of you who read this were pausing life until now, sorry)
Im not sure where to start, and the thing is I know I'll fail to update this blog time and time again. I've never been good at keeping up with blogs and diaries. I wish I was.

London has kicked my butt in the best way (is that even a thing? If not I'm making it one)
Here is why:

I have never walked so much in my entire life, I recently splurged and got myself foot cream that smells heavenly because I need it. I'm actually a grandma.

Most of the time I end up walking more than I should because I have no idea where I am, it's not exactly that I've gotten super lost, but is just that streets here are so weird and what I think will lead me somewhere ends up leading me somewhere completely different.

Not having data for almost a month proved to be the most rewarding yet most frustrating thing, I hate to realize how dependent I am of such a silly thing, but it really makes a difference when I'm confused about directions. Though not having data was hard at times, it allowed me to sit and watch everything during my commute. I loved the quiet times it brought to my life, and just the extra time I had to observe, to sit quietly and to admire everything, and take it all in. I'm going to try my best to remember those moments and put down my phone.

A little side note: CITY MAPPER - I love you forever 

All in all, London has brought so much happiness into my life, it has taught me so much in so little time and I can't wait to see what these next two years will look like.

I am currently sitting in the living room of the place I get to call home. It absolutely blows my mind that I have a job, and a roof over my head three weeks into this adventure. I am in awe of how the whole thing has unfold because I seriously did very little to deserve it.

My roommates are like out of a movie, seriously I live with two of the sweetest girls I've ever met, they are both so inspiring, and I know their friendship will bring so much into my life. It already has.

If there is one thing you should take away from this whole entry( other than I suck at navigation) is that God is amazing, He has answered every single one of my prayers about this move, and has seen me through all of my moments of doubt and fear.
 
I am being moved, and I am exactly where I'm supposed to be.

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment