Wednesday, July 4, 2018

a letter to my 365 days ago self

From 2016

Thursday 7/16



Three hundred and sixty five days of you. 

I wanted to tell you that is Ok to be scared, to be unsure.
To be vulnerable and to be honest.
I wanted to tell you that is Ok to ask questions, and to say "I don't know"
It's Ok to feel lost.


I know you want answers and you want to know what tomorrow looks like, I know it's in your nature to wonder and to think ahead but I want to tell you that is Ok to wait, and to not know.
It's Ok to let go of control and to enjoy things as they come, and yes it's also Ok to feel impatient and frustrated. I know, it gets tough.

But I want you to trust, and to know that there is beauty in the unknown.

I want you to remember that you are enough, that you don't need to change or to adapt and that you are capable of many things.

I want you to hold on to your hopes and your dreams but to know that your reality is so much better, because it's something you could've never planned for yourself.


I want you to keep praying, to keep leaning on Him, because He is faithful.
I want you to go back to this letter and to remember every single answer prayer, every single erased fear.



I wrote this for you because I want you to hold on tight












No comments:

Post a Comment